Yzarc Falls Yzarc Falls

That was terrible

This does NOT deserve daily feature.

Political Resumes Political Resumes

All you bush supporters are dumbasses

Bush is well, STUPID. VERY STUPID. Do you know how many americans are getting killed because of some imaginary "Weapons of Mass Destruction?" 700! I'll bet you anything that 9/11 wouldn't have happened if Bush weren't president. I'd rather have a dead rat as a president than Bush. At least a dead rat doesn't declare war on a country that's done nothing.

Good movie.

PhoenixJ responds:

You're right, but don't forget the even larger number of inoccent Iraqis that died cause of him. That's what really pisses me off.

A modern Duel A modern Duel

is this a joke?

did you actually make this and expect people to like it?

Basics Of Flash Basics Of Flash

WOW HELPFUL

Oh and your voice sounds like a little 9 year olds.

TheUltimateMe responds:

Heh. I am actually 12. :)

I am 4"10", and I am very squeaky...

Working gun v1.1b Working gun v1.1b

What's the point?

It is kinda cool, but what exactly is the point?

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

.501 is damn easy...

Great work, it really seems polished, and I hope you can maybe add some more stuff to it!

Squables Squables

Just awesome

Awesome beat and hilarious samples. Made me laugh a lot, man, and it sounds good too.

FoxDye responds:

Thanks! :D

Not So Blue Not So Blue

hmm

This sounds like it was made using loops.

JF-Music responds:

All of my music is made with a simple effects pedal, the pedal also has the rhythms built in, and me playing guitar, no loops, no double tracking. Thanks for the review.

tubular smells tubular smells

Awesome!

I really like this, it makes me think of urban nights for some reason. It's relaxed and also 'cool' if you know what I mean. Nice description too. Some parts sound a bit off key though. You should look into scales.